Wednesday, February 5, 2014

First Post of 2014

I was playing around on the internet and found an old comic book "Archie's Ham Radio Adventure".
Here is a link to the site
Here is a link to just the PDF file

I have purposed the idea to Robert (KB7ZGB) of adding or working in a "Show us your shack" kind of thing to the site where we can take pictures of our shacks or adding linked video tours of our different "shacks" just to show off our old boat anchors and actual operating positions.  Neither of us want to make any major changes to the site unnecessarily and we can do it a couple different ways.  But before we do anything I am curious how many would be willing to participate because that right there will tell me what kind of changes we might want to make...  Or none at all...

Please post any comments or suggestions.  As far as how to "host" videos off-site for this I can write up a tutorial or just have you email them to me and I set it up if that is easier.  Hope to hear something either way comment wise.

73...  N9TIG

No comments:

Post a Comment